Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Nucleic Acid Diagnostic Kit (PCR-Fluorescence Probing)
COVID-19 is an infectious disease caused by a newly discovered coronavirus named SARS-CoV2.
Most people infected with the COVID-19 virus will experience mild to moderate respiratory illness and recover without requiring special treatment. Elder people, and those with underlying medical problems like cardiovascular disease, diabetes, chronic respiratory disease, and cancer are more likely to develop serious illness.
Sansure COVID-19 diagnostic solutions are used to directly detect the presence of viral RNA, which will be detectable in patients before antibodies form or symptoms of the disease are present, which means the test results can tell whether or not that someone gets virus very early on in their illness.
- One-tube/fast release technology
- Up to 96 samples at one time
- Simple operation process, less specialist training
- Room temperature lysis, less contamination
- Sampling types : nasopharyngeal swab, oropharyngeal swab, alveolar lavage fluid, sputum, serum, whole blood ,Feces
- Enhance large-scale screening efficiency
- Internal control: human housekeeping gene RNase P
|Specimen Type||nasopharyngeal swab, oropharyngeal swab, alveolar lavage fluid, sputum, serum, whole blood, feces|
|Extraction Platform||One-tube fast release technology / Advanced magnetic beads technology|
|Internal Control||Rnase P gene|
|PCR Instrument||SLAN-96P, ABI7500, QuantStudio 5 , Roche 480, MA-6000, Portable Molecule Workstation ( S-Q31A )|